Thursday, October 12, 2017

BEST MATCH EVER. Jan R. (2ESO)

THE BEST MATCH I’VE EVER BEEN TO

The best match I’ve ever been to was three years

ago in Camp Nou, it was a match between Barça and Getafe.

I went to the match with a placard of TER STEGEN.


When I arrived at Camp Nou I saw a lot of people in the grandstands. When the Barça goalskeeper started the warm up exercises all the people started to shout.

I took my placard and all the people were asking to me what was the meaning of the placard because it was in German.

The placard said “ TER STEGEN wir lieben dich” that means that we love him.


When Ter Stegen finished the warm up, he came to me and gave his gloves to me. All the people in my zone came to me to take some photos with the gloves. I thought if I allowed them to take photos and I allowed them.


When I arrived in my house I saw a video of me on TV.



JAN ROIG
2 ESO





No comments:

Post a Comment