Saturday, October 7, 2017

BEST PARTY EVER. Joana A. (2ESO)

San Mateo del Gallego

This summer I was in a village next to Zaragoza called San Mateo del Gallego because I’ve got family there.

We went on holidays so there were a lot of parties, especial activities and fair!

The second day was the most important and the traditions never change so first there is a kind of parade with some floats. At the end all the people go in front of the Town Hall to start an eggs war, that’s so disgusting. 

When it finishes all the children go down in a kind of river that they call “azequia”, there I lost my flip-flop. At night there was a concert.

The other days were more normal.

It was so funny because it was the first time I was there during 7 or 8 years.

 

JOANA AYMERICH
2 ESO


No comments:

Post a Comment