Tuesday, October 17, 2017

MY BUCKET LIST Maria M. (4 ESO)


MY BUCKET LIST: 5 things I want to do before I am 30

Have you ever thought of what you have to do before you die? Things that are not essential for you to live, but if you achieved them, they would satisfy you the most. To be honest, I haven’t thought about them. I have probably ever said, “I need to do this sometime”, but I’ve never made a list. Now I have to do it, to write 5 things I want to do before I’m 30… but 30 feel so, so, so far and different!

1.     The first thing I want to do is writing and publishing a book. I want it to be personal and self-made, so I think that I will recollect some poems and short texts written during my life, sharing my feelings and thoughts in a way that I absolutely love.
2.     I want to live one year abroad, doing an Erasmus or just move to a new city. I would love to live such an amazing experience like that. I would have the chance of discovering new places, changing my daily life, meeting people and learning things about other cultures.
3.     I have to add to this list learning and being able to talk at least 5 different languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German and French. The reason is that I love communication and I think that it is essential for me to live, so I want to be able to communicate and talk to as many people as I can.
4.     I also want to help people in some way, no matter if it is volunteering, teaching, or donating blood. It’s like I want to contribute my grain of sand to do something about the people who don’t have as many facilities as we got and try to help them giving facilities.
5.     Finally travelling and discovering all the places I can, because there are many unbelievable places in Earth that I need to visit sometime such as India, Japan, Canada, Brazil… I really want to discover these countries and their hidden but magic places.
I want to do more things in my life, but I really don’t know which ones! I don’t think I can plan all of my life and follow this “plan” always. However, I listed some of my goals in life. I have to say that I’ve already accomplished some of them and lived some of the best moments ever, but I have a lot to do since now.

I’ll save this writing to check if I achieve my goals in 15 years!

Maria Maroto Amigó

No comments:

Post a Comment