Tuesday, October 3, 2017

THE BEST PARTY EVER. Alba C. (2 ESO)

THE BEST TOWN PARTIES
 I’VE EVER BEEN TO

This summer I went to my town for a week and during the days I did lots of interesting and entertaining things like going with a canoe by the “Duratón” river, doing excursions in woods and mountains, visiting towns and cities like Segovia…and more things. But the best thing I did there was going and enjoying the parties of a town called Cuéllar, and it’s located near  my town. This celebration last eight or nine days but the most important is the last one.

I went the last day with my parents, my grandfather, grandmother my uncle and my aunt. In the morning there was a lot of people and most of them went to see a bull show in the bullring.  I love going to these shows with my grandfather but this day we arrived late. Next to the bullring we ate a very tasty melted chocolate in a food stall.

After having the breakfast we went shopping to different places and it’s great because here in Barcelona there aren’t these shops so I have to take advantage of the situation. Then we reserved a table in a restaurant and normally in all the restaurants they only have fry eggs with meat like blood sausages, sausages, bacon, ribs…. and all this food is delicious but it makes you fat.

We did more things during the day but the best part was at the night after having the dinner. All the people was in the streets dancing, singing and having a lot of fun. There was a concert of great music and suddenly, arrived big groups of people playing instruments, dancing, shouting…and it was strange for me but then my father said to me that this groups are called “ peñas” and there are very typical in Segovia. He told me that when he was young like me he went to one and he met all of his friends there and they did a lot of funny and strange things.

Definitely this was a very good day for me and for my family and I want to repeat it the next summer.

Alba Cavo
2 ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment