Sunday, January 7, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

CHRISTMAS TIME 🎄🎅 HAS ALREADY FINISHED 
AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR A NEW YEAR ðŸŽ†ðŸŽ‡.

WE WISH YOU ALL A JOYFUL YEAR, FULL OF HAPPINESS. 

That's why we leave here the photos of our 4th ESO students delivering their letters to the Wise Men. 
Let all your wishes come true!

27/12/17
Hi,

Today I went to "La Fàbrica dels Reis Mags" that we have in Sant Andreu (Fabra i Coats) to send my letter to the Wise Men. I gave it to a Page and she gave me a (kind of) certificate, declaring that my letter was sent to the Wise Men. I also visited the  store, "magatzem", and I found my presents! It was a nice afternoon!

Here you have some photos!
Hope you enjoy your holidays,

Maria Maroto Amigó







04/01/18
HI!!! I hope you have enjoyed your Christmas holidays.

I send you the photos that I have taken with a page (the kings' servant) and with one of the three Wise Men (Gaspar)

Regards,

Hugo F






04/01/18
Hello,

This is my picture with Santa Claus. We found him doing some shopping for Christmas.

Hope you like it.  

Maria Romero and Cristina Camacho


04/01/18

Hi !!! 
Today Julia and I have gone to the Corte Inglés, where we’ve found a page.
So, here’s our photo with a page who works for the 3 Wise Men😊 We wanted to take a photo with one of the Wise Men, however it’s impossible, they’re really really busy wrapping gifts and preparing everything for tomorrow.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!!

Sandra Salvatella and Júlia Antich


04/01/18

Hi, 
this 22nd of December I took a picture with Santa Claus, he was walking around and I decided to take a picture with him. I hope it is valid. I don't have the letter because I honestly hadn't gone for that.

David E. 



05/01/18

Dear Madam,

We are writing with regard to our try of Christmas photo with Santa. We went to different places to take a photo with him. We regret to inform you that the theory is confirmed, Santa is dead.

Looking forward to receiving your answer.
Yours faithfully,

Nora Grey and Emily Lahey.
- Núria and Gisela - 




06/01/18

Hi, 

I send you the photo that I made with Gaspar and the subsequent delivery of my list of gifts for this year.


Best regards,

Robert Batllori


08/01/18

Andreu Oller



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment